Gilbertson & Page have been making dog food for over 130 years.
Founded in 1873 in the reign of Queen Victoria, over the past century, Gilbertson & Page have established their reputation for quality and value in complete dog food manufacture.
Now a market leader, quality and value remain the foundations on which the company bases all its production and development. Over the years, the Gilbertson & Page product line has expanded to include products for all stages of a dog’s life, and now also includes feeds for cats and ferrets.
In 1884 Gilbertson & Page was awarded the Royal Warrant, and it has been held by the company ever since. In recent years, in recognition of Gilbertson & Page’s high standards of quality.