Shipping and Delivery
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For most of the UK**, spend £39 or more and we’ll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE! * max weight 32kg
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
You can expect to receive your parcel usually 3-5 working days after ordering.* except weekends or bank holidays
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
5. What if I enter the wrong address?
Accidentally placed my order with the wrong shipping address! What should I do? Call the Feedem Customer Service Team on 01287 658167 and we'll sort it out for you pronto!
10. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
11. How can I track my order?
The size and weight of your order determines how we ship it and whether we will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email advising that your order has been despatched and providing your tracking reference and link to the courier tracking system.
12. Will I have to sign for my package?
If sent by Royal Mail, you won't be expected to sign for your delivery. If your order is sent by courier, you will have to sign for your delivery, or else you can opt to have your parcel left in a safe place (with a neighbour, or somewhere within your premises) by putting this request in the customer notes section.
13. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
If a customer accepts a damaged parcel knowingly the damage must be specified on the courier driver's signature terminal. Please photograph damages for our investigation.
If you have accepted the parcel before realising it was damaged, or the parcel has been left in a safe place when you were not around to inspect it, then we ask you take a picture of the damaged items and contact us no later than 3pm on the next working day of delivery so we can take the necessary action and resend an item or refund you accordingly.
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
Once you have received your confirmation telephone call or collection e-mail, simply pop in store to collect your shopping whenever you are ready.
* We do try to make sure that all items are in stock, but on that odd occasion your order may take up to 2 days for collection.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30, unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the despatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact.
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
3) Post back to us at the address below. We recommend you obtain proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
*If you cancel part of your order which was subject to a conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer, the Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer may cease to apply. If you subsequently return any items, we reserve the right to charge you for the discount you received as part of any conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer.
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate. This refund is subject to standard bank clearing times and depending on the payment method can take up to 7 working days.
3. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.