The Company of Animals Green Interactive Slow Feeder - Standard
Green is a revolutionary way to turn your dog’s meal into a challenging game.
Many dogs lack mental stimulation which can lead to boredom and unwanted behaviours such as inappropriate chewing or barking.
By entertaining your dog with their own food allowance you can stimulate them mentally and help to remove these problems.
Scatter the desired amount of food across the Green and watch your dog ‘work’ to push the food out between the many blades of grass.
Another important feature of Green is that it prolongs eating time, which is proven to significantly reduce the risk of vomiting, gagging, gas and belching and also decrease the risk of `bloat’ a potentially fatal disease for dogs.
This results in a happier and healthier dog.
Green has been designed so that one size can be used for all dogs, regardless of weight and breed.
It is made of hard plastic (without phthalates) and can therefore be used both indoors and out and is also completely safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Approximate measurements: 40.4cm x 29.5cm x 7.6cm
Payment and VAT
Shop in confidence at Feedem Pet Supermarket, using our secure server. Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro payment server or Pay Pal who accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Euro card, American Express, Maestro and Solo cards online.
VAT stands for value-added tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. Some of our products may include VAT in the displayed price. Should you require a VAT invoice for your order please contact us.
Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro or Pay Pal payment server which accepts all major credit and debit cards. You can shop in confidence safe in the knowledge that at Feedem Pet Supermarket, our secure server is tested daily to ensure our website it is safe and secure
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Should you not wish to place your order online or you may call our Customer Service Advisors on Tel: 01287 658167 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For most of the UK*, spend £39 or more and we’ll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE! *max weight 32kg
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
You can expect to receive your parcel usually 2-4 working days after ordering.* except weekends or bank holidays
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
Once you have received your confirmation telephone call or collection e-mail, simply pop in store to collect your shopping whenever you are ready.
* We do try to make sure that all items are in stock, but on that odd occasion your order may take up to 2 days for collection.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the despatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact.
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
3) Post back to us at the address below. We recommend you obtain proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate. This refund is subject to standard bank clearing times and depending on the payment method can take up to 7 working days.
3. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.