Royal Canin Cocker Adult Dog Food 12kg
For adult dogs from 1 year old
This dog food helps maintain the Cocker Spaniel's ideal weight as well as supporting the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health (EPA & DHA, vitamin A) and nourish the coat.
This adult cocker dog food contributes to maintaining health of the cardiac muscle and helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
Rice, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate*, fish oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation. Crude ash: 4.8%. Crude fibre: 1.4%. Crude oil fats: 14%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 25%.
Vitamin A: 30900 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 49 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 64 mg, E6 (Zinc): 192 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £45 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.