Fish4dogs Finest Fish4Puppies Complete Puppy Food 6kg
Fish4Dogs Finest puppy has even higher fish levels providing a high protein complete food ideal growing puppies.
The marine sourced Omega 3 from fish makes it an ideal food for puppies, with Omega 3 being important for:
Protein from fish is easily digestible making it especially suitable for dogs with developing digestive systems, allowing puppies to extract full nutritional value from their food.
Fish4Dogs foods are grain free and use potato and pea as the carbohydrate providing a food that has a balanced GI and one that is less likely to cause dietary sensitivity.
Please ensure water is available at all times
Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.3%, Omega-3 Fats 1.2%.
Ocean White Fish (28%), Pea Flour (21%), Potato (18%), Salmon Meal (16%), Salmon Oil (11%), Beet Pulp, Brewers Yeast, Minerals
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,750 IU, Vitamin D3 1,980 IU, Vitamin E 440 IU
Zinc Chelate Of Amino Acid Hydrate 660mg, Copper Chelate Of Amino Acid Hydrate 33mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.75mg. Antioxidants (Stabilised With Rosemary And Tocopherol-rich Extracts)
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.