James Wellbeloved Puppy/Junior Turkey with Rice & Vegetable Pouch 150g
A hypoallergenic puppy/junior pouch food for your dog with no compromises! James Wellbeloved wet pouches are made to the same exacting standards as our dry food.
This means that you can be sure that you are feeding your dog a food which is both tasty and healthy. We only use a single source of meat protein with easily digested rice and vegetables to reduce the risk of food intolerances.
We also add extra ingredients such as alfalfa, seaweed, and linseed to aid digestion and soothe itchy coats.
Water should be available at all times
Turkey (29.0%), rice (4.8%), dried carrots (1.0%) (equivalent to 8.1% carrots), dried peas (1.0%) (equivalent to 3.4% peas), sugar beet pulp, sunflower oil (0.44%), linseed oil (0.26%), calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, alfalfa, seaweed (0.11%), fish oil (0.1%), tomato powder.
Additives per kg:
Vitamins: E671/Vitamin D3 (150 iu).
E1/iron (20.3mg), E2/iodine (0.78mg), E4/copper (10mg), E5/manganese (11.1mg), E6/zinc (82mg).
Moisture 81%, protein 7.0%, crude fibres 0.5%, fat content 4.5%, crude ash 1.5%.
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.