Mikki Soft Pin Slicker For Fine & Medium Dog Coats - Large
The Mikki Soft Pin Slicker has specially shaped slicker pins which are mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action & reduce any excessive brushing force.
The pins are designed to be used with a soft stroking action, enabling the shaped stainless steel pins to ease tangles & matts and remove loose/dead hair from the undercoat, leaving the main coat clean & healthy.
Regular grooming will help give your pet a shiny, healthy looking coat.
Directions For Use
The Soft Pin Brush has a curved back for a natural grooming action, enabling the medium length stainless steel pins to work effectively.
Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat - leaving the coat clean and healthy.
Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc).
Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool).
If you pet is moulting and you house shows the effects - use a Mikki Pet Hair Magnet to help restore your home to it's former glory!
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.