Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On Solution for Large Dogs Pack 4
Beaphar FIPROtec is a veterinary strenght spot on pipette solution to kills fleas and ticks on large dogs, and continues to kill fleas for up to five weeks from one application and ticks from one week after application until four weeks after application.
Suitable for dogs aged 8 weeks or older and weighing between 20-40kg.
How To Use
Weigh your dog carefully before application to ensure they weigh between 20–40kg. If your dog weighs more than 40kg, please use the Extra Large Dog pack. Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until the product is ready to be used.
1. Use the easy-peel corners to remove the pipette from its blister pack.
2. Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
3. Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors.
4. Part your dog's fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
5. Apply half the pipette between the shoulder blades and apply half at the base of the neck, directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry.
For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On for Large Dogs every four weeks.
Do not use on dogs under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 20kg, as this could result in overdosing. Do not use on cats. Do not use on sick or convalescent animals. Do not use on pregnant or lactating bitches. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Do not smoke, eat or drink while handling the product. Do not allow children to play with your dog until the fur is fully dry. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Do not use on rabbits, as serious adverse reaction or even death could occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal treatment only.
Store below 25°C. Store in the original packaging in order to protect from light. Keep away from food and drink, including animal feeding stuffs. Dispose of empty pipettes in the household rubbish immediately after use.
*Always Fully Read The Product Label & Packaging Before Use
Payment and VAT
Shop in confidence at Feedem Pet Supermarket, using our secure server. Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro payment server or Pay Pal who accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Euro card, American Express, Maestro and Solo cards online.
VAT stands for value-added tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. Some of our products may include VAT in the displayed price. Should you require a VAT invoice for your order please contact us.
Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro or Pay Pal payment server which accepts all major credit and debit cards. You can shop in confidence safe in the knowledge that at Feedem Pet Supermarket, our secure server is tested daily to ensure our website it is safe and secure
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Should you not wish to place your order online or you may call our Customer Service Advisors on Tel: 01287 658167 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For most of the UK*, spend £45 or more and we’ll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE! *max weight 32kg
For orders under £45 there is a charge of £5.25 depending on the weight.
*If you cancel part of your order which was subject to a conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer, the Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer may cease to apply. If you subsequently return any items, we reserve the right to charge you for the discount you received as part of any conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer.
2. What are your delivery times?
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
You can expect to receive your parcel usually 3-5 working days after ordering.* except weekends or bank holidays
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £8.50
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
If a customer accepts a damaged parcel knowingly the damage must be specified on the courier driver's signature terminal. Please photograph damages for our investigation.
If you have accepted the parcel before realising it was damaged, or the parcel has been left in a safe place when you were not around to inspect it, then we ask you take a picture of the damaged items and contact us no later than 3pm on the next working day of delivery so we can take the necessary action and resend an item or refund you accordingly.
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
Once you have received your confirmation telephone call or collection e-mail, simply pop in store to collect your shopping whenever you are ready.
* We do try to make sure that all items are in stock, but on that odd occasion your order may take up to 2 days for collection.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the despatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact.
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
3) Post back to us at the address below. We recommend you obtain proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate. This refund is subject to standard bank clearing times and depending on the payment method can take up to 7 working days.
3. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.