Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On Flea & Tick Drops Large Dogs 1 Tube
Bob Martin FleaClear Spot On Solution for dogs is for killing fleas and ticks on your dog. Applied at the back of the neck and between the shoulders, each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks by up to 4 weeks.
Flea Clear kills fleas and is clinically proven to be effective in 48 hours.
This product does not prevent ticks from attaching to dogs but will kill ticks within 48 hours.
Bob Martin FleaClear Spot On can be used on dogs over 2 months old and is suitable for use in homes with both cats and dogs.
How To Use
Use one tube per dog, applied to the skin as directed.
Check that your dog is at least 2 months old AND that their weight falls within the weight range detailed on the front of the pack purchased.
1. FleaClear must be applied at 2 points - at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the dog is wearing a collar remove it first so that it does not restrict application.
2. Hold tube upright and snap off the top section of the cap opening the tube.
3. Part your dog’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube directly against the
skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the tube at the back of the dog’s neck and half between the dog’s shoulders. Squeeze the tube several times to ensure dosing is complete. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s performance.
Do not allow pets to lick each other after treatment.
Do not use on puppies less than 2 months of age. Weigh the puppy first and ensure that correct product is used for the weight of the puppy.
Avoid excessive wetting of the hair; occasionally some stickiness of crystals may be seen but these will usually disappear within 48 hours.
Avoid frequent shampooing or swimming.
This product provides protection from fleas for 8 weeks and ticks for 4 weeks. The minimum interval between treatments is 4 weeks.
Read the enclosed package leaflet before use for full instructions and all warnings, including user warnings. The user safety warnings can also be found on the inner flap of the carton and should be read before each use.
Use the calendar stickers provided to remind you when next to treat your dog.
Payment and VAT
Shop in confidence at Feedem Pet Supermarket, using our secure server. Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro payment server or Pay Pal who accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Euro card, American Express, Maestro and Solo cards online.
VAT stands for value-added tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. Some of our products may include VAT in the displayed price. Should you require a VAT invoice for your order please contact us.
Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro or Pay Pal payment server which accepts all major credit and debit cards. You can shop in confidence safe in the knowledge that at Feedem Pet Supermarket, our secure server is tested daily to ensure our website it is safe and secure
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Should you not wish to place your order online or you may call our Customer Service Advisors on Tel: 0560 2051631 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For most of the UK*, spend £39 or more and we’ll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE! *max weight 32kg
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
You can expect to receive your parcel usually 2-4 working days after ordering.* except weekends or bank holidays
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 0560 2051631.
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 0560 2051631 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
Once you have received your confirmation telephone call or collection e-mail, simply pop in store to collect your shopping whenever you are ready.
* We do try to make sure that all items are in stock, but on that odd occasion your order may take up to 2 days for collection.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the despatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact.
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
3) Post back to us at the address below. We recommend you obtain proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase, or using PayPal where appropriate. This refund is subject to standard bank clearing times and depending on the payment method can take up to 7 working days.
3. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 0560 2051631 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.