Pet Brands The Puppy Company Puppy Training Pads 14 Pack
Make house training simple and easy with these scented dogs training Puppy Pads to attract your pet. They are super absorbent, locking in moisture and odour. Great when puppy hygiene training. Super absorbent packs.
How to use:-
1. Unfold house training pad and put it on the floor with tissue side up.
2. Place puppy on the pad several times a day so they can smell the special scent
3. Reward your puppy after they relieve themselves on the pad. If they relieve themselves elsewhere, bring them back to the pad as soon as possible.
4. Dispose of the pad and replace after use.
5. After puppy has been using the pad on a regular basis, begin to move the pad closer to the door and eventually outside.
Also available in Pack 7, 30 and 56's
Shop in confidence at Feedem Pet Supermarket using our secure server. Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro payment server or Pay Pal who accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Euro card, Maestro and Solo cards online.
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need. Once you've decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the secure Paypal Pro or Pay Pal payment server which accepts all major credit and debit cards. You can shop in confidence safe in the knowledge that at Feedem Pet Supermarket, our secure server is tested daily to ensure our website it is safe and secure
Should you not wish to place your order online or you may call our sales team on Tel : 0560 2051631 9am-5.30pm Mon-Fri
*We offer Free Delivery on orders over £39 to the Mainland UK only with max weight 32kg
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99
All orders received after our 12am deadline will be processed on the following working day. Working days are Monday to Friday only; we do not deliver or process orders on weekends or on bank holidays. For example place your order after 12am on a Friday and your order will be processed by us on the following Monday. Delivery days exclude weekends and bank holidays
You’ll get your order in 3/4 business days. We process it as fast as we can and then hand it over to the delivery company. We’ll also deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
Once you have received your confirmation telephone call or collection e-mail, simply pop in store to collect your shopping whenever you are ready.
* We do try to make sure that all items are in stock, but on that odd occasion your order may take up to 2 days for collection.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30, unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 5.00
Return Address; To return an item, please enclose a note giving the reason for the return along with your order number, wrap the package securely and send the item(s) to be returned back to us at the address below within 7 working days from the date of delivery. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
Feedem Pet Supermarket
For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value