Ferplast Atlas Deluxe Open Top 20 Cat & Small Dog Pet Carrier
You are going on holiday and you need to buy a pet carrier? Atlas Deluxe Open is perfect for small dogs and cats. It is ideal for travelling by train, car or plane. The door is made of plastic-coated steel and is solidly fastened to the plastic structure of the carrier. The roof can be opened up, creating greater ventilation, as well as allowing you to check on your pet. The Atlas Deluxe Open pet carrier for dogs and cats features a contoured grip with a fixed handle for easy transportation. The firm clips on the sides provide a quick and effective fastening system, meaning increased safety, combined with easy maintenance! The double opening, on the front and the top, provides easy access to the inside of the carrier, enabling you to provide food and water to your pet (a plastic trough and washable cotton cushion are included).
Atlas Deluxe Open pet carriers are available in two sizes: Atlas Deluxe Open 10 and Deluxe Open 20.
Perfect to travel with cats or small dogs
Safe grip thanks to the ergonomic handle
Lateral grills for good ventilation
Cotton cushion and feeder included
Assembly and knockdown in a flash thanks to side hooks
Taking up very little room when unused
Washable cotton cushion
37.4 x 57.6 x h 33cm
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.