Atlas 40 Professional Plastic Dog & Pet Carrier Medium Size Dog
Set off with your dog without any worries - your trip is sure to be enjoyable!
The Atlas 40 pet carrier is particularly suited to medium-sized dogs. It can also be used for travel by plane, as it is usually accepted by most airlines for transportation in the hold.
The base and the top are made of solid plastic and the door is made of plastic-coated steel. Atlas 40 is very functional and features both a fixed handle and an extractable and extendable one making it easy to transport. Large lateral ventilation grilles allow for proper air circulation. The snap clips with safety locks keep the carrier tightly closed and stable even during longer journeys.
The Atlas 40 pet carrier for dogs is sufficiently spacious and allows your pet to stand up during the journey and to drink or eat whenever he wants, thanks to plastic feeding trough which is accessible from outside.
Included inside the package, at last, you will find some clamps which can be fixed to the carrier door to guarantee more safety and 8 screws which can be fixed to the suitable holes of side closing systems.
You can also purchase the washable cotton cushion or the special L145 wheel kit separately.
Dimensions: 68 x 49 x h 45,5cm
Accessories included:- Plastic feeder, Screws
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.