Barking Heads Dog Bailey Bites Nitie Nites 200g
There’s nothing Bailey likes better than curling up in her basket with a couple of Nitie Nites after a day of walkies, playing with her toys and generally being as cute as a button.
Not only are they delicious and full of awesome natural ingredients, they make Bailey feel relaxed and calm after a hard day of being loved!
My Nitie Nites are handmade with love and have chamomile and valerian in them. They are natural herbs and they are as safe for us dogs as they are for you humans.
Barking Heads Nitie Nites also contain a plant called skullcap. Its sounds scary, but it is used to aid sleep and in some cases hypersensitivity, nervousness and muscle-twitching.
What’s in the bag of Nitie Nites? UK-sourced ingredients that are all-natural, unadulterated and wonderfully nutritious! What’s not in the bag? Nasty artificial things like flavourings, colourings, preservatives and GM ingredients.
Ingredients: Composition* Dark Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Chicken Fat, Cinnamon, Dried Apple, Sunflower Oil, Valerian Root, Chamomile, Skullcap
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 9.5%, Fat Content 10.5%, Inorganic Matter 2%, Crude Fibre 2%
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.