Whimzees Veggie Ear Dog Treat 17.5cm
A lifelike vegetarian alternative to the pigs ear, which helps to maintain dental health.
KEY BENEFITS FOR THE WHIMZEES RANGE
The Whimzees range is vegetarian with no added preservatives, and nothing artificial.
Gluten and sugar free.
Manufactured to human-food grade standards.
All natural ingredients.
Only six primary, natural, ingredients.
Fun, whimsical dental chews, fighting boredom whilst fighting plaque.
Low in fat, high in fibre, aiding digestion.
Potato Starch – A highly digestible, gluten-free source of energy.
Glycerin – Increases palatability and helps the chews retain moisture.
Powdered Cellulose – A form of dietary fibre that helps polish a dog’s teeth and aids digestive health.
Lecithin – An all natural emulsifier derived from vegetables.
Malt extract – Gluten-free and improves metabolism and muscle tones, whilst also promoting strong bones.
Yeast – A source of B-Vitamins, minerals and amino acids for a healthier coat and easy digestion.
Rice - Found in the rice bone, is gluten-free, highly digestible with important nutrients such as iron, phosphorous and calcium.
Alfalfa extract – Found in the all natural green colour, provides vitamins K, C and six Bs, and beta carotene.
Annatto Extract – Found in the all natural orange colour, is a rich source of antioxidants from the Annatto fruit.
Malt extract – Enhances natural flavour in the all natural blown colour.
Calcium Carbonate – Helps to reduce the risk of tooth decay, and helps maintain strong, healthy bones in the all natural white colour found on the XL Toothbrush.
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.