Ferplast Goodbite Natural Ham Helix Medium Dog Chew
Perfect for your four-legged friend's dental hygiene! The range GoodBite Natural by Ferplast proposes the new chewing toys for dogs Helix. Made from natural components, non-toxic and biodegradable, they do not alter your pet's diet. Useful as stress-free instruments, they promote playing helping to strenghten teeth and keeping them clean thanks to the mechanical chewing action. They are absolutely safe if ingested. Moreover, their special helix shape has been studied to promote dental hygiene.
The new chewing toys for dogs Goodbite Helix are available in two different sizes, small and medium, suitable both for puppies and adult dogs of all sizes. You will find six different tastes among which you could choose your dog's favourite one.
Chewing toy for dogs. Natural components based.
2,2 x 2,1 x h 16 cm
Natural components based, non-toxic and biodegradable
Strenghten dog's teeth, is safe if ingested
Does not alter dog's diet.
It works as an efficient stress-free instrument and promotes playtime
Has no expiry date
Two sizes with the shape of helix for all dogs
Ham flavoured to be highly appetizing
Available in Salmon, Cereal, Ham, Lamb, Beef and Chicken
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £45 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.