Natural Animal Feeds Garlic Powder Horse Supplement 500gm
Trusted by you, chosen by us, 100% pure garlic powder. One of the best known herbs in the world, garlic’s use for health support dates back to Roman times. Research now shows that the key compounds within garlic, including allicin, sulphur and vitamins, support it’s reputation. Garlic is recommended for general health and for day to day maintenance of respiratory health. For premium support of the respiratory system see Respirator and Respirator Boost. NAF Garlic Powder is chosen for it’s purity and strength.
Horses & Ponies: 15-30g per day or 1-2 scoops per day
Do not exceed recommended level.
One 15ml scoop provides approx. 15g.
When to feed: Feed all year round to support general health.
Composition Garlic (American type, dried)
Available pack sizes: 500g, 1kg, 3kg, & 10kg
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.