Beaphar Deep Clean Reptile Disinfectant 500ml
Beaphar Deep Clean provides long-lasting protection against salmonella, MRSA, E. coli and fungi, and is highly effective against viruses and is a highly effective, deep cleaning, long-lasting disinfectant spray.
Ideal for use in all reptile and amphibian housing, including plastic, glass and timber vivariums, and hard surfaces.
How To Use
Wear gloves when using.
1. Move your pets to a safe place whilst cleaning their vivarium or cage.
2. Remove all old and dirty bedding.
3. Wash or wipe vivarium bases clean.
4. Rinse surfaces with clean water and spray Beaphar Deep Clean liberally onto the areas you wish to clean.
5. Wipe and allow to dry. For heavily soiled areas, allow a longer contact time before wiping. It is not necessary to rinse pet housing after spraying.
When using on food bowls or water bottles, it is good practice to rinse the bowl or bottle in clean water after disinfecting.
Only use in a well-ventilated area. Do not inhale spray. Do not apply to animals. Exclude animals from the vivarium or cage during application. Do not apply directly to animals. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse with plenty of clean water for 10 minutes and seek medical help if vision is affected. Wash hands thoroughly after use. The active ingredients in this product are notified under the Biocides Directive 98/8/EC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store below 25°C out of direct sunlight. Store in a safe place. Once empty, dispose of the bottle in the household rubbish
*Always Fully Read The Product Label & Packaging Before Use
Polymeric biguanide hydrochloride, Alkyldimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £45 there is a charge of £5.25 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £8.50
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.