Supreme Tiny Friends Farm SnakStiks Small Animal Treat with Carrot & Thyme 100g
At the Tiny Friends Farm in Hadleigh, Suffolk, Supreme makes delicious treats for Tiny Friends with big personalities.
SnakStiks with carrot and thyme are tasty stick treats fresh from our bakery, made with the wholesome goodness of natural grains and seeds and well as real vegetables and herbs.
They can be carefully hand fed to your pets, helping you to build those special moments together.
Tiny Friends SnakStiks can also be hung around your pet’s enclosure to encourage foraging and gnawing.
And remember to give your rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas lots and lots of fresh hay every day!
SnakStiks are suitable for all tiny friends including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, gerbils, mice and rats.
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet.
Allow 1 SnakStik per week, depending on the size of your pet.
Wheat flour, flaked maize, oats, whole wheat flour, white millet, sugar, maize grits, soya oil, wheat middlings, carrots (4%), dried thyme (2%), honey
Payment and VAT
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need.
Delivery & Returns
1. What are your standard delivery charges?
For orders under £39 there is a charge of £4.99 depending on the weight.
2. What are your delivery times?
3. Can I speed up my shipping?
Dependent on the items in your basket, we may be able to offer:
1) An optional next working day delivery service - £7.99
This option is only available by contacting our 'Customer service advisors on 01287 658167
4. Where in the UK can you deliver to?
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you.
Unfortunately there is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
5. Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside the UK?
We currently ship standard orders outside the UK.
6. What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
Select the product you want to buy, add to you basket and head to the checkout.
At the checkout choose 'Collect Instore'.
* When collecting your order, please bring your order confirmation e-mail ( or show us on your phone) & ID
* Click & Collect only available Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 unless prior arrangements have been made for a Saturday collection 9 - 4.30
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 01287 658167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.